MQ-26 Six Band Hybrid Quad Antenna20,17,15,12,10 ,6 Meters Using a tuner
- Operating Bands:6, 10,12,15,17,20 Meters
- Forward Gain (Ref. Dipole)- 6M-6.5dBd 10M-6.0 dbd.,12M-5.8 db,15M-5.5 dbd.,17M-5.0 dbd,20M-4.4 dbd.
- SWR @ Resonance (See Curves)
- Power Rating: 1500 Watts P.E.P
- Front to Back Ratio: 12 to 17 dBd
- Input Impedance: Single 50 Ohm Feedline Use a 1:1 current balun that covers 52 MHZ (Not included)
- Rotor: Light to Medium Duty TV
- Element Length: 11 Ft 9 inches
- Boom Length: 4 1/2 Ft
- Turning Radius: 7 Ft 1 inches
- Overall Quad Reflector Height: 48 inches
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Mast (not inc'l): up to 2 1/8 inch
- Wind Loading: 1.6 Sq. Ft.
- Wind Survival: 75 MPH
- Materials-6061-T6 aluminum, Lexan, G12 fiberglass coils, stainless steel hardware (except large mast U'bolts).
Note: Six meters requires a tuner, and may not work with all autotuners